Provides free classes in basic education, English language and employment skills for adults. Classes include:
- English as a Second Language (ESOL)
- Preparation for the U.S. Citizenship Test
- Basic reading, writing, or math skills
- Preparation for high school diploma and college
- Home Health Aide (HHA) training
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) training
- Workplace education at MIT
Please call to get class days and times.
Office hours: M - Th: 8:30am - 9:30pm; F: 8:30am - 5pm. Walk-ins OK. Closed on school vacation weeks and holidays.
Residents of Cambridge or 6 surrounding cities who are over the age of 16 and no longer attending high school can come to classes at CLC.
ESOL only open to Cambridge residents.
Other restrictions may apply for specific programs.