Worship services: Friday: 1pm (main service)
Additional programs, activities, groups:
- Open each day for five daily prayers.
- Iftar: Every Thursday after Magrib prayer. Food will be serviced to those who are fasting.
- On the 1st Sunday of each month, there is a Community Business Meeting from 11am-1pm.
- Islamic Class: a review of fundamental Islamic belief and practice held Fridays from 6:30pm – 9:30pm
Programs relating to incarcerated individuals, returning citizens or their families: Imam Talib is chaplain at MCI-Bridgewater.
- Somalian Community Children’s Qur’anic Classes: Every Sunday from 9am-11:30am.
- Drama Class: Every Sunday from 11am-12pm.
- Guest Imam: Every 3rd Friday