Tiffany Club of New England (TCNE) is a social and support organization for the transgender community. TCNE provides the following:
- A confidential, respectful and safe physical location so that members can be who they are as they best feel comfortable doing. Members and visitors can express their true gender in the way most comfortable for them. You don’t have to attend crossdressed. You can come to TCNE and change in the changing and makeup areas.
- A social support network to provide transgender men and women with peer based social support.
- A place for spouses and partners to express their feelings and gain support from people in similar circumstances
- Opportunities for education regarding transgenderism, gender dysphoria, transsexuality, transvestism, and crossdressing.
- Social activities for fun
- Opportunities for members to help and serve others in the transgender community by helping to organize and present various educational and social activities
- Referral services to therapists and other professionals trained in gender dysphoria issues, crossdressing, transgender, transsexual and related issues
- Connection to other social and support organizations helping to support transgender persons in New England and throughout the United States