Members commit to running/walking with one of our six teams in the Boston area Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings. After 3 mornings of participation they are able to receive team gear, including a pair of running shoes. After 30 days in the program, members with 90% attendance earn the opportunity to move into the second phase of the program called Next Steps, which provides educational support, job training programs, employment partnership referrals and housing resources. Members can earn financial assistance to remove barriers to employment and housing such as work supplies, transportation and security deposits.
All our group runs meet every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. New members and volunteers are always welcome!
– Team Hope @ 5:45 am outside of 8 Farnham Street, Boston
– Team Common Ground/Vets @ 5:45 am near the Park Street MBTA Station at Park / Tremont Streets, Boston
– Team Quincy @ 5:45 am outside of 38 Broad Street, Quincy
– Evening Run @ 6:00 pm outside of 8 Farnham Street, Boston – Mondays only
– Team McInnis – @ 6:30 am outside of 780 Albany Street, Boston