- Aftercare Support Program: Consists of support groups, employment assistance, skills development, and more.
- Peer Navigation Program: Peer Navigator Specialists use their experience and training to support people who are returning to their communities and help them meet their reentry needs.
- Senior Peer Navigation Program: Same as above but Senior role supervises and teaches Peer Navigator Specialists.
- Employment Training:
- The AdBar Get Connected program aims to get working and reliable computers into the hands of Boston residents. Computers are essential for those seeking jobs, career advancement, and more.
- Project Rebound also offers a list of other employment training resources.
- Veterans Services: A Veterans Specialist helps previously incarcerated people regain veterans benefits.
Website provides additional resources for people returning to their communities including: reduced MBTA fare information, administrative help guides, and more.