The Boston Public Health Commission, the country’s oldest health department, is an independent public agency providing a wide range of health services and programs.
The Commission’s more than 40 programs are grouped into six bureaus: Child, Adolescent & Family Health; Community Health Initiatives; Homeless Services; Infectious Disease; Recovery Services; and Emergency Medical Services.
Programs & Services:
- Father Friendly Initiative (FFI)
- Healthy Baby/Healthy Child (HBHC)
- Men’s Health and Recovery
- The Mom’s Project/ Women’s Health and Recovery
- Entre Familia
- Southhampton Street Shelter
- Wyman Recovery Home