The Center runs a transitional program for men who are clean and sober and meet a number of other requirements. This program accepts referrals from around the state but may consider walk-ins.
The Center also assists homeless men, women, and families find shelter, and provides additional help for people who are Cambridge residents or in Cambridge shelters, including:
- Housing search assistance workshop on Wednesdays
- Case management for men in transitional housing at YMCA
- Mental health counseling for specific groups by referral only – call to get more information
- Haitian and immigration services (only for Cambridge residents)
- Information and referrals
The Department of Human Services publishes an online Resource Guide of services available to homeless people in Cambridge, visit website for more information.