A variety of free programs assist students who want to pursue a career or further their education. These programs, taught by highly motivated and dedicated instructors, are tailored to meet the needs and expectations of students who are admitted into the program.
Course and programs include:
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL); further literacy programs for ESOL students as well as Family program for students with children.
- Fast Tracked HiSet and HiSet
- Computer classes and open computer lab
- Pronunciation and conversation classes
- One-on-one tutoring
- Career counseling
- Literacy classes
- Child care
- Work placement and Career Center
- Administrative assistant classes
- Home Help Aid classes
- Assistance with higher education plans
- Job training and employment prep courses in home health aid certification, hospitality, and computer basics
Please contact our office to join one of the free daytime programs.