Court-based forensic mental health assessments and consultations for people facing criminal or delinquency charges and civil commitment proceedings. Services provided:
Forensic Mental Health Services:
• Court based forensic mental health assessments and consultations who are facing criminal or delinquency charges and civil commitment proceedings.
• The Forensic Transition Team provides reentry services for DMH clients who are transitioning from prisons, jails, and other places of detention to the community.
• Jail diversion activities.
Check out DMH Forensic Mental Health Services at a Glance for more program information.
• Adult Community Clinical Services
• Formerly Community Based Flexible Supports
• Respite Services
• Program of Assertive Community Treatment (PACT)
• Recovery Learning Communities (RLCs)
• DMH Case Management
• Homelessness Services
Child, Youth, and Family Services:
• Child/Adolescent Case Management
• Individual and Family Support Services
• Day Services
• Caring Together Services
• Clinically Intensive Residential Treatment (CIRT)
• Intensive Residential Treatment Programs (IRTP)
• Parent and Family Support Services
• Transition Age Youth
• School and Community Therapeutic Support
• Information and Referral
• Consultation and Education
• Juvenile Forensic Court Services
• Continuing Care Inpatient Services
• Massachusetts Child Psychiatry Access Program (MCPAP)