East End House offers a number of programs to the community:
- Workshops- Tax assistance, flu clinics, nutrition classes, financial planning, health screenings, yoga classes, and more.
- Benefit eligibility program- Mass Health, EAEDC, food stamps, fuel assistance, TAFDC, SSDI)
- Infant necessities program- Baby goods provided to families in need, plus referrals and resources to expecting and new parents
- Computer classes- Free classes to community members at varying skill levels
- Food pantry- Fresh fruits and vegetables, canned and dry goods, meats, and dairy products. Community members are welcome to visit the pantry two times per month. Eligibility for food pantry below.