Services provided by Fenway Health Providers include primary care (adults & children), women’s health, transgender health, behavioral health, eye care, and dental care. The Sidney Borum, Jr. Health Center, is a program of Fenway Health that provides safe, non-judgmental care for young people ages 12-29 who may not feel comfortable going anywhere else.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 public health emergency, hours of operation at 1340 Boylston Street and Fenway: South End have changed.
1. 1340 Boylston Street: Mon-Fri 8:00am - 5:30pm; Saturday 9:00am - 1:00pm
2. Fenway: South End: Mon-Fri 8:00am - 5:30pm
3. Sidney Borum, Jr. Health Center: Mon-Thurs 9:00 am - 7:00pm; Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Fenway: South End (142 Berkeley Street, Boston, MA 02116)
- Sidney Borum, Jr. Health Center (75 Kneeland Street, Boston, MA 02111)