- Their 14-bed men’s shelter operates 365 days a year and makes a long-term investment in individuals, including a full spectrum of support services to assist in residents’ specific needs as they seek stable housing
- During non-COVID times, the Shelter opens at 6:00 every evening, and guests depart by 7:00 in the morning. In March 2020, however, the Shelter rapidly transitioned to become a daytime as well as a nighttime refuge for guests. It remains open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Contact: Jim Stewart (firstname.lastname@example.org or 617- 661-1873)
- The Friday Café, a weekly daytime drop-in program, offers a welcoming space where homeless and housed adults can gather and get to know each other
- During the COVID pandemic, the Friday Café has shifted to an outdoor format, serving meals to go and distributing clothing and other essentials on the church lawn
- COVID Hours: Fridays from 1:00-3:00pm
- Contact: Rev. Kate Layzer (email@example.com)
Online Worship Time: Sundays at 11am ET
Additional programs, activities, groups include Bible studies and prayer groups – please call for times.
Limited Building Hours during COVID-19. During normal times their building is open from 7 am to 11 pm almost every day. Their office is staffed Monday-Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, during the program year. In the summer months, the office is closed on Fridays.
Shelter: Agency referral only, no walk-ins; no registered sex offenders; must be drug and alcohol free.