Project Bread toll-free FoodSource Hotline is the only comprehensive statewide information and referral service in Massachusetts for people facing hunger.
Project Bread’s toll-free FoodSource Hotline provides:
• Information on emergency food pantries and meal programs
• Information about SNAP/food stamps including screening for eligible and general questions from current recipients
• Over the phone SNAP application assistance and follow-up
• Information about free and reduced-price school and summer meal programs for children
• Referrals to emergency food pantries and meal programs
• Information on the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC)