The Gavin Foundation operates more than a dozen adult and youth programs independently or in collaboration with other agencies. See more information below and on the website.
- The Charlestown Recovery House, Gavin House and Hamilton Houseare residential treatment programs for adult men seeking to recover from effects of alcohol and drug abuse.
- The Cushing House provides stabilizing residential treatment for substance abusing young men and women age 16-20 who can function in the community and who have family or guardians engaged in their care.
- The Graduate Centers provide longer term residential support in the recovery process.
- Center for Recovery Services offers assessment and individual and group outpatient treatment for individuals struggling with substance use, abuse and addiction.
- Devine Recovery Center is a peer-to-peer community center for individuals in recovery, age 18 and up. The center’s mission is to provide a place of support and recreation for persons in recovery from various types of addiction.
- Acute Treatment and Clinical Stabilization Services in Quincy (ATS/CSS) is a 64-bed healthcare facility that provides Acute Treatment Services (Detox) and Clinical Stabilization Services to adults struggling with alcohol and/or drugs, including heroin and prescription drugs.
- Access to Recovery (ATR) serves individuals in the Boston area involved with the criminal justice system and affected by substance use.
- William J. Ostiguy High School provides a safe, sober and supportive school environment in which youth in recovery can develop skills and strengths needed for personal, academic, vocational and community success.