Hearth is a non-profit organization dedicated to the elimination of homelessness among the elderly.
Currently, Hearth, Inc. operates 174 units of permanent supportive housing located in six different buildings throughout the Greater Boston area.
- Anna Bissonnette House
- Forty units of permanent supportive housing in the heart of the South End
- Elsie Frank House
- Congregate housing for nine elderly women in peaceful Jamaica Plain
- Hearth at Burroughs Street
- Congregate housing for fourteen formerly homeless seniors near beautiful Jamaica Pond
- Hearth at Olmsted Green
- Fifty-units of permanent supportive housing near Franklin Park in Dorchester
- Ruggles Assisted Living
- 100% affordable assisted living with forty-three studio apartments near Dudley Square
- Ruth Cowin House
- Nine studio apartments in Brookline
In 2021, Hearth at Four Corners will open, adding 54 additional units.
M - F: 9am - 5pm
Representation at all major shelter locations.
Low income seniors age 55 and up