Hearth provides an array of supportive services for the elderly and homeless. Specific services include housing operated directly by Hearth, external housing search services, and stabilization case management for homeless and at risk adults who are 55 years or older.
Case Managers are available at the following shelters:
- Pine Street Men’s Inn: Wednesdays 10am – 12pm
- Pine Street Women’s Inn: Fridays 10am – 12pm
- Rosie’s Place: Thursdays 9am – 11pm
- New England Center and Home for Vets: Wednesdays 3:00pm – 5:00pm
You must be a current guest to access services at the following shelter:
- Woods Mullen Shelter: Wednesdays from 9am – 11pm
Call or visit website for information and application.
M - F: 9am - 5pm
Representation at all major shelter locations.
Must be 50+ years old and homeless or at risk of homelessness.