Open Door Soup Kitchen & St. Bridget’s Food Pantry
- Their mission is to help feed the hungry
- They have been serving warm, nutritious, homemade meals every Monday evening for over 30 years!
- Guests are served a full, restaurant-style meal
- They serve Allston, Brighton, and neighboring communities
- St. Bridget’s pantry also supplies grocery bags of food to their guests
- They give out approximately 65 to 75 bags each Monday
- Their goal with each grocery bag is to supply at least a couple of good, protein-rich meals