Jeremiah Program is an organization focused on uplifting families and disrupting generational poverty. They facilitate an experience that partners with families led by single mothers to achieve a college degree while at the same time, preparing their children for educational success.
Jeremiah provides empowerment and life skills training and individual coaching at its home base in Nubian Square. Here, families study, learn, play, socialize, and cook in a supportive environment. Jeremiah assists moms with finding safe and affordable housing and quality early childhood education, if needed.
JP Boston’s education partners include Endicott College and Southern New Hampshire University, known for their small classes, supportive faculty and administration with solid track records for supporting students who are parenting. Their partners are committed to the academic and employment success of our young mothers.
- Academic enrollment and financial aid
- Semester-long empowerment course
- Connect with mothers – navigate school and parenting together
- Individualized coaching and support
- Community resources secure safe, affordable housing, legal counsel and academic tutors
- Technology and internet access to support program and college work completion