The Louis D. Brown (LBD) Peace Institute is a center of healing, teaching, and learning for families and communities impacted by murder, trauma, grief, and loss. The LBD Peace Institute offers various services for survivors of trauma and families of incarcerated loved ones services as well as the Survivors Leadership Academy.
Louis D. Brown Peace Institute provides services that are consistent and compassionate for families of murdered loved ones and families of incarcerated loved ones to prevent cycles of retaliatory violence.
- Survivors Outreach Services
- Community Re-Entry Preparation Services
- Wholistic Healing Workshops
- Stars & Stripes Girls Group
- Healing & Recovery Support Group
- Writing Workshops
- Support group for boys and men who have been impacted by community violence
- Mindfulness course