The mission of MJE is to end neighborhood violence by empowering mothers and youth to challenge the normalization of violence and become effective catalysts for change in their homes, schools, and communities.
- You Matter Leadership Program
- The You Matter program runs over a period of 8 weeks to help mothers and women alike achieve their personal and professional goals
- For more information please contact them at Info@mothersforjusticeandequality.org or call them at 617-516-8086
- Workforce Readiness Initiative
- MJE’s Workforce Readiness Initiative is a trauma-informed program to help women from all social and economic backgrounds.