Project Hope is a multi-service agency at the forefront of efforts in Boston to move families up and out of poverty. They provide low-income women with children access to education, jobs, housing, and emergency services.
- Housing Services
- Project Hope partners with several community and city agencies, Boston Public Schools, and healthcare providers to identify and provide housing services to children and families experiencing housing instability.
- For specific questions, please email Project Hope’s Housing team email@example.com or call at 617-442-1880 x242
- Academic Education
- Workforce Development
- Tracks to Employment (Three-week job training program)
- Administrative Jobs in Healthcare
- DTA Works – Healthcare Administrative Support Training Program
- Project Hope Family Child Care
- For General Questions— Contact Jalela Howard at 617-442-1880 x245 or firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the interest form here
- Family Shelter
Although our building is closed for now, they are here for you. Just call 617-442-1880 or email email@example.com.
Click here for COVID-19 resources.
M – F: 9am – 5pm
Spanish, Haitian Creole, Cape Verdean Creole