SafeLink is the Massachusetts statewide domestic violence hotline and is operated by Casa Myrna Vazquez, Inc. in Boston. SafeLink is answered by trained advocates 24/7.
- Safety Planning: Victims of domestic violence learn how they and their families can stay safe
- Supportive Listening: We provide a safe space in which to talk about what’s happening in your relationship
- Direct connection to domestic violence shelter programs across Massachusetts
- Referrals to local domestic violence and community services
- Support and resources for anyone who is concerned about a victim of domestic violence
- Crisis Intervention
See Casa Myrna entry for more services.