The Salvation Army South End Corps
Annually, over 3,400 individuals are served through their emergency assistance programs
- Emergency Utilities Assistance/Good Neighbor Energy Fund
- Emergency Furniture Assistance
- Emergency Clothing Assistance
- Emergency Rent/Mortgage Assistance
- Food Pantry Assistance
- Energy Efficiency Funds Assistance
- Christmas Assistance
For more information on these services, please contact the South End Corps at 617-536-5260 or visit them at 1500 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118.
The Salvation Army also runs Family Thrift stores where you can score great deals on clothing, home goods, and electronics.
- Somerville Store
- 487 Broadway
- Somerville, MA 02145