St. Mary’s Center offers a wide variety of programs for women and children. St. Mary’s serves as a safety net for vulnerable families and children–providing a haven and home as well as life-changing programs and services.
- Crossroads Family Center provides families with shelter and support as they transition from homelessness to independent living in the community
- Margaret’s House prepares women and their families to move from transitional housing to affordable permanent housing by offering skills to overcome obstacles, manage finances, and pursue education and employment
- Massachusetts Maternity First Home is a transitional, supportive housing program that provides 12 formerly homeless families with the tools, developmental experience and learning opportunities that enable families to find success and secure permanent housing
- St. Mary’s Home provides pregnant and parenting teens with skills to improve the emotional, educational and economic well-being of themselves and their children
- Women’s Learning Center provides women with classroom instruction and tutoring so they can earn their high school credentials and plan for future educational and career goals
- Women@Work Plus offers women course curriculum, including college credit courses, and a real job
For COVID-19 Updates visit: stmaryscenterma.org/covid-19-update/