St. Mary’s Center offers a wide variety of programs for women and children. St. Mary’s serves as a safety net for vulnerable families and children–providing a haven and home as well as life-changing programs and services.
- Provides family shelter, case management, housing search, stabilization services, and food pantry to more than 70 families each year.
- Margaret’s House
- Residence offered to homeless families
- Massachusetts Maternity Transitional Housing
- Newest residential program that provides 12 homeless families at any one time with the tools, developmental experience, and learning opportunities that families need to thrive and succeed.
- St. Kevin’s & Uphams Corner Residential
- Permanent housing to 20+ families who have previously experienced homelessness
- St. Mary’s Home
- Provides residential services to 17 pregnant and parenting teenagers and their infants/toddlers at any one time
- Women’s Learning Resource Center
- Offers ABE and pre-HiSET and high school equivalency preparation courses to women who are balancing life and family
- Education & Employment: Women@Work
- W@W is a 20-week job readiness training program that addresses the vocational needs of women who face multiple barriers to employment, including homelessness, lack of a high-school diploma or equivalency.