YMCA Training, Inc. provides job skills training and employment assistance in close collaboration with the business community.
Their program is an intensive 20-week, full-time (600 hours) computerized office skills training and employment program. Designed to replicate the expectations of a professional office environment, the training prepares participants with both the technical and job readiness skills to succeed.
Opportunities for Specialization
- Business Administrative Support
- Microsoft 365 online applications (including Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Intro to Google applications
- Filing, data entry, reception skills to support a variety of financial, non-profit and government industries
- Medical Office and Health Insurance
- Medical terminology, HIPPA
- Patient registration and scheduling
- Front desk and phone procedures
- Medical records management, benefit administration, claims processing, health insurance, advanced customer service training